General Maintenance Operative - Wilton Shopping Village
To carry out general maintenance work on our properties. You will ensure that the work is done to a high standard and that you represent our company in a professional, clean and organized way throughout. Regular communication with our office regarding the status of your jobs, scheduling your jobs in order of priority and your requirements of materials are essential.
- A person with many years’ experience working as a general maintenance operative.
- Working in a very clean and organized manner taking sound measures to ensure that all premises are left in perfect tidy condition.
- Capable of working using your own initiative and taking full responsibility for your work.
- Able to pay attention to detail while working to a schedule.
- Presenting yourself and your work tools in pristine condition in front of customers.
- Energetic, flexible, friendly and hardworking with a “can do” attitude.
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy and honest.
Typical general maintenance operative jobs that you will be responsible for:
- General maintenance, carpentry, painting & decorating, building work, plumbing, fitting flooring, general locksmith duties and external property maintenance.
- Job on a full time basis and Driving License is required.
- Mon – Fri 7.30am – 6pm
Apply – CV’s to:
Closing date 22nd February