Keep up to date with the latest ladies fashion trends to arrive in this seasons new must-have collection by Klass
What do you get if you mix together comic books and cushions, bunting and objet d’art? The answer is Chalke and Chase – the shopping emporium at Wilton Shopping Village.
The premise is simple. In a world of mass-produced goods and identikit fashions, more and more people are looking for something a little different – gifts, homeware and accessories that can’t be found anywhere else. There is a wealth of gifted artisans and small businesses in the UK, ready to turning their talent to creating these things. The problem is bringing the two together. With business rates and overheads high, artisans running their own shops isn’t always feasible and with many of the items produced being the sort of thing that you didn’t know you needed in your life until you stumble across it, internet retailing doesn’t always work.
Chalke and Chase solves this problem by bringing the work of all these talented local makers and creators together under one roof to create an emporium packed to the rafters with crafts, artworks, home and garden ware, art, jewellery and other trinkets.
The result is a shop where you can find something to suit virtually all tastes and budgets. For comic aficionados there’s X-men, Super Man and the Incredible Hulk rub shoulders with retro toys and 1980s collectables at My Comic Heroes while for fans of upcycling and quirky homewares, delicately restored upholstery furniture can be found in Joanna of Bath.
Or for those who like to stay stylish on the move, there is inspiration from Calypso Campers, experts at refurbishing camper vans, while for those who want to decorate their home - and themselves - with talking points, there’s Terri’s Barn which boasts a range of ‘objet d’art and curios’ or handcrafted jewellery from Sahra. There’s also a range of intricately embroidered gifts and homewares at Picpacnaddywak and a range of decoupage glassware at Styx on Glass.
Whatever you’re looking for, you’re bound to find it in this treasure trove of local talent. Find it upstairs in our historic courtyard.
Want to make Mothering Sunday extra special this year? You could win one of three Tea for Two's worth £33 each at Cobbs Market Cafe, set in our Historic Courtyard here at Wilton Shopping Village.
- Tag your Mum** in on our Facebook competition for a chance to win. www.facebook.com/WiltonShoppingVillage
- Competition entries close at 23:59 March 22nd 2017.
- The winners (UK resident aged 18/over) will be drawn at the discretion of the management team at Wilton Shopping Village only and announced via Facebook.
- Only one online entry permitted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void. No responsibility is accepted for invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost entries.
- Immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with this competition are excluded from entering.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements of these terms may result in forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, no whole/part cash alternative.
**It’s the 21st century – your ‘Mum’ could be a guardian, Aunty, Grandma or Dad – only one ‘Mum’ per entrant though!
Afternoon Tea for Two – The perfect gift for Mothering Sunday! Pop in and pick up a gift voucher for Afternoon tea for two at Cobbs. You and a friend will be spoilt for choice with a selection of finger sandwiches, mini savoury and sweet treats, scones with jam, and clotted cream all accompanied by a refillable pot of tea. Add a glass of internationally award-winning English sparkling bubbly to make the occasion all the more special.
Visit the Cobbs at Wilton website for more information on this and other special offers
Antler turn’s one years old today. In celebration they are giving away a medium sized Camden Suit Case.
To enter just pop into the store and guess the combination on the locked suit case and leave your details with the cashier.
Winner will be announced on Sunday evening.
Competition will run from Friday 10th March to Sunday 12th March
T&Cs apply please see store for more details.
Camden, inspired by one of London’s most eclectic towns.
One of London’s most eclectic towns, Camden is the inspiration behind this vibrant and stylish case.
Strong and stylish
The high shine Makrolon polycarbonate shell provides protection and strength.
Less is more
A cool, clean, uncluttered interior keeps this Antler classically simple.
Final Clearance up to 70% off your favourite Trespass gear in our amazing sale. Packed with jackets, trousers, footwear and accessories, you'll be able to get everything you need and more for your favourite outdoor activity whether you're a hiker, skier or simply need some new kit for those morning commutes. Plus with ranges available for men, women, boys' and girls', the whole family will be able to benefit from our brilliant deals.
Wilton Shopping Village is celebrating the launch of Cobbs Market Cafe delicious Winter Warmer Menu by offering you and a friend the chance to win Lunch for Two during the festive period.
All you have to do is tag the friend you’d like to share your lunch with, like this post and comment/let us know your favour winter warmer you like to make at home.
- This is a Facebook only competition open to anyone over the age of 18
- Lunch to the total value of £50 will be provided
- To enter, simply like the post and tag-in your friend/partner that you would like to share your prize with.
- The winner will be selected at the discretion of the management at Wilton Shopping Village
- No cash alternative available
- Only one entry per person
- Closing date for entries is 12th December and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
For more information on Cobbs Winter Warmer Menus check these links out
Wilton Shopping Village is celebrating National Air Ambulance Week (19th -25th Sept) with our friends at Wiltshire Air Ambulance this coming Monday 19th September.
Be sure to pop along and support the volunteers who will be at the village along with their brand new mascot who will have his official name revealed!
Check out this video link for a glimpse of the new mascot.....