Wilton Shopping Village has reached its 20th anniversary and we couldn't be more pleased, we would like to thank all our loyal visitors and customers!
Come join the celebration on the 25th & 26th November with some great deals and discounts from our friends:
- The Edinburgh Woollen Mill 20% off (exc. concessions & Cashmere)
- Pavers Shoes 10%
- Bonmarché 20% off £25 spend
- Ponden 20% off everything
- Klass 20% off selected lines
- Trespass a further 20% off
- Nadder & Wylye 20% off selected lines
- Slingtastic 20% off selected lines
- Antler Saturn silver cabin case for £20
- Cotton Traders 20% off (some exclusions)
- Grape Tree 20% off when you spend £20
- Cobbs free drinks for the first 20 customers (25th & 26th)
We may be a young pup in relative terms, as some will know that our stunning location is actually more than 300 years old and that it is one of the oldest industrial sites in the world.
Carpet has been made on the Wilton Shopping Village site since the 18th century. In fact, the large central lawn where shoppers relax today was once used for inspecting large, intricate carpets. Today, this proud heritage is being sustained by Wilton Carpet Factory, which has been onsite in various incarnations since the 18th century.
In the early years of the early 20th century, both hand-knotted Axminsters and machine-woven Wiltons were being produced in and around the Wilton factory. And although production continued right through WW1, it ceased during WW2 though as the factory’s equipment was given over to develop items to support the war effort, such as camouflage, kitbags and tarpaulins.
Today Wilton Shopping Village is a thriving and interesting shopping destination, home to both well known national brands and an eclectic mix of local independent shops, artisans, craftspeople, cafes and health & beauty specialists. We hosts popular events throughout the year, including live music, craft fairs, animal petting zoo’s, fashion show, summer sand pit, festive events and this year our first ever A Very Vintage Sunday.