Looking to add a little wow to your winter wardrobe? Bonmarché are offering a Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price on EVERYTHING for Black Friday from Tuesday 21st – Monday 27th November.
If you’re looking for those killer heels to wow at the Christmas party this year or searching for perfect cosy slippers for by the fireside, you’ll love this Black Friday offer from Pavers. From Friday 24th November till at least the end of Sunday 26th November, they’ll be offering up to 60% off RRP on selected lines. It’s time to jump feet-first into Christmas!
Sante Et Beauté Face and Body clinic based in the historic courtyard here at Wilton Shopping Village are offering you the change to win the ultimate 'Pamper Me Please' experience, which includes The Sante et Beaute Facial & Massage, Luxury Manicure AND Eyelash & Eyebrow enhancement treatment for BOTH you and a friend!
...and we're not finished there!, once the pampering is complete, you get to head straight over to Cobbs Market Cafe to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two!
Head straight over the Wilton Shopping Village Facebook page for instructions on how to enter - and good luck!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee for any entering any Wilton Shopping Village social media competition.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random unless otherwise specified in the competition post.
- Based on the availably of the qualified Beauty Therapist, you must agree to a mutually agreeable time and day for your treatments between yourself and Sante En Beaute Face & Body
- The winner must be willing to participate in all PR and promotions following the competition, including post competition photography.
- No entries to competitions will be accepted after the closing date.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Wilton Shopping Village for entries received after the closing date.
- No cash value can be exchanged for the prize.
- Wilton Shopping Village reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the competition without notice should any unforeseen occurrence arise. All entrants in this unlikely case will be notified and informed.
The winning prize will be drawn and announced on the 2nd of December 2017.
The clocks may be going back, but you can still put your best foot forward with these great offers from Cotton Traders. Waterproof boots and showerproof jackets, both just £30 from Saturday 28th October until the 17th November.
Wilton Shopping Village has reached its 20th anniversary and we couldn't be more pleased, we would like to thank all our loyal visitors and customers!
Come join the celebration on the 25th & 26th November with some great deals and discounts from our friends:
- The Edinburgh Woollen Mill 20% off (exc. concessions & Cashmere)
- Pavers Shoes 10%
- Bonmarché 20% off £25 spend
- Ponden 20% off everything
- Klass 20% off selected lines
- Trespass a further 20% off
- Nadder & Wylye 20% off selected lines
- Slingtastic 20% off selected lines
- Antler Saturn silver cabin case for £20
- Cotton Traders 20% off (some exclusions)
- Grape Tree 20% off when you spend £20
- Cobbs free drinks for the first 20 customers (25th & 26th)
We may be a young pup in relative terms, as some will know that our stunning location is actually more than 300 years old and that it is one of the oldest industrial sites in the world.
Carpet has been made on the Wilton Shopping Village site since the 18th century. In fact, the large central lawn where shoppers relax today was once used for inspecting large, intricate carpets. Today, this proud heritage is being sustained by Wilton Carpet Factory, which has been onsite in various incarnations since the 18th century.
In the early years of the early 20th century, both hand-knotted Axminsters and machine-woven Wiltons were being produced in and around the Wilton factory. And although production continued right through WW1, it ceased during WW2 though as the factory’s equipment was given over to develop items to support the war effort, such as camouflage, kitbags and tarpaulins.
Today Wilton Shopping Village is a thriving and interesting shopping destination, home to both well known national brands and an eclectic mix of local independent shops, artisans, craftspeople, cafes and health & beauty specialists. We hosts popular events throughout the year, including live music, craft fairs, animal petting zoo’s, fashion show, summer sand pit, festive events and this year our first ever A Very Vintage Sunday.